"From the streets seem so high rivers and gray machines fish a bit 'nervous',' what a strange view, I often do this? ". I did not know what to say I closed my eyes and tried to hear the noise of the cars, but I could not: it was so strange to see this movement without any noise, seemed to see a film without sound.
" do you want? "I asked handing a beer, something had changed in him since we entered the house?
Maybe you had stopped that air takes who had accompanied him throughout the night at the bar, now seemed feel safe.
" do you want? "I asked handing a beer, something had changed in him since we entered the house?
Maybe you had stopped that air takes who had accompanied him throughout the night at the bar, now seemed feel safe.
Had just come flying shoes and socks in a corner in the hallway taking off the sweatshirt and invited me to do the same. I had always thought that there was something very intimate in the stand barefoot in front of another person, but I knew that was not our only intimacy that night, it was clear where we were going but I did enjoy every minute of that trip .
He lived in the green skyscraper in front of the station, I was wondering if someone from there would have been able to see me, maybe it's true that sometimes I have strange thoughts.
Like him, I like it because it is not evident, has not yet tried to kiss me on the neck or to extend a hand on my waist, now it's there in front of a stereo system placed on the floor surrounded by tall towers of CDs, I see his face for three quarters, beard, dark brown hair short nose strong, is a typical man I am looking in the bars, it seems a hard man, but then you stop to look at the eyes and discover that somewhere there is still a frightened boy who dresses as a super hero to defeat the man black.
0 comments:
Post a Comment