Monday, April 5, 2010

Best Shampoo To Repair Damaged Hair

Happy Easter!

My cell phone and 'to fix, thanks to the violence carried out by his small but powerful fingers, and the computer and I' as they are difficult to sit at the mercy of my parents, come to pass vaacanze Easter here, so I apologize for not updating my blog lately.

Yesterday we spent the day on ' Hayling Island and we had lunch in this wonderful restaurant on the sea: fish and little good in a peaceful and relaxed ambiete, ruined by the presence of my howling daughter struggling with the birth of the canines.

After lunch we went to the rides.
Paul and 'indulged in all the attractions' torcistomaco and adrenaline, and I and my mother, we attached to the slot machines and, at a cost of only 5 pounds, we've earned £ 31; Moon instead, after an initial failed attempt on cars, spent the afternoon on apple caterpillar.




Today there we stayed at home. We did brunch with breakfast prepared by Paul Inglese epoi in the afternoon, with the help of my father, I have transplanted roses in vases and various plants that I had here in the garden and portero 'with me in my new home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment