Friday, April 23, 2010

How Long Does The Stomach Bug Last On Surfaces

When in Rome ... misfortunes that are ...

The last time I went down to Genoa, with the excuse of being single or not you speak to our age 'and how it is perceived in Italy and the UK, and if and they 'talk about it in those days.
The problem is that if after 30 (but also before h) do not have a partner / family glued to the backside you are considered, and from those who 'coupled spinster / unlucky / bad character.
is what sends me into a rage, honestly: because women are not complete unless we have someone on our side? We are back to 1800? Here, as I said to Grace, a girl power, in his thirties who has a boy next door and 'regarded as a career woman, with balls that do not need anyone. A
like me, however, that thirty years ago and has a family home (horrors!) in Italy is considered a person "arrived" but here I am in the bottom of the "classification", also surpassed by single mothers and divorced women who are deemed by the balls that run on their own cabin by the British, when the Italians would be considered the essence of havoc ....
... A 'Gra' and that I have of you '? Scambiamose de place!

0 comments:

Post a Comment