Sunday, October 31, 2010

Can You Use Sheetz Gift Card At Gas Pump

embrace the madness ... Just My Luck

The assestment to work and 'went well, better than expected, and even small snakes were all very bad mood and therefore somewhat reluctant to cooperate.
Yesterday we did the Halloween party for children. As usual, you start to organize it for the kids and you end up that we mothers (and not) and 'the most' exalted: but the party 'and' well managed with cake and piƱata shaped like a coffin-shaped pumpkin ! This year, well then I got dressed as a witch, but more 'that looked like a witch, the sister of Lady gaga obese and depressed.
Halloween and 'but' this evening and to my great joy, for the first time since we live in Guildford we had kids who came to the door to ask for trick or treating, but only if you put the pumpkin out illuminated.
Now I greet starts tonight x factor and the host and '(the wax statue of) Bon Jovy.

ps: among other character and I'm 'still in the race ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment