Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Va Loan Certificate Of Eligibility Says 36,000
Yesterday morning I was at the supermarket and I see that Moon has an insect bite forehead. "Strange - I wonder - will be 'out of it the fault of the hot season." Except that within two minutes the brigoli rose before my eyes perplexed: time to get to case and it was covered. Cosi 'come home, wake up and call Dr. Paul. The verdict 's what we suspected: varicella or chicken pox, as they call it here.
All seem to have or already 'vacinati be made or against ... Except me. E 'which are not the only immune, or rather I was, because within a few hours I started having the first symptoms and now I find myself in places covered with pustules less sympathy than one might imagine. It seems that these diseases are more 'powerful if you take an adult: that's why my friends with children who have not yet had chickenpox I promptly telephoned to people invited to a "germ party" at our house. Sent
using BlackBerry ® from Orange
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment