Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Brazilian Wax Thunder Bay

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow I'm alive

Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful, And since we've
no place to go,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!


finally snowing!
Fingers crossed that it continues until tomorrow so 'I do not have to go to work: I do not want your, I made too many days last week, and I want to stay home and enjoy the Christmas air.
And because the Christmas atmosphere is increasing exponentially, and today I decided that 'the day we put up the Christmas tree and other various decorations.
It 's the first year I spent Christmas at home and not at the home of various relatives around the world and' the first year I spent Christmas in the new house, so I'm doing takes his hand from buying to decorate I bought (on ebay) one of those faux-pine garlands twisted around the handrail of the stairs and this year the lighthouse 'all with very tradiozionali colors (green, red and white).
After you place a picture of the result obtained.

0 comments:

Post a Comment