As You I said yesterday, and as Perry Como and Bing Crosby sang, "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" here in the UK. Apart from that sti mad Englishmen begin to put out the Christmas stuff a little at a time from the end of August: Harrods, for example, in September there 'already' almost an entire floor full, but they 'do not text , are the lords of kitsch. Usually then the week after Halloween, here the atmosphere and 'the same as December 24: people who buy gifts with a knife between his teeth and food supplies as if they were to blow up a global thermonuclear war, the only thing that reasonable time in which to shop and 'night, in the supermarkets are open 24 hours.
So 'Yesterday I climbed to the loft Pull down 'Christmas tree and various decorations, a grind if you have a child of two and a half years as a curious monkey and sticky like flypaper.
all exalted put together the Christmas tree with fiber optics that we bought last year with much love, thinking they had in its possession a Christmas tree of medium size, maybe even tending to hail.
instead I found myself in front of the tree is caccolina:
a disappointment. The fact 'that the apartment we lived in the year before was so tiny that it looks I plucked a twig tree secular.
Fortunately, there was the attic of the old tree owner, you no longer use ': a beautiful faux fir two meters but that' there is no fiber, we do not care so much but we have so many lights to put a stall at the market and reselling them.
Fortunately, there was the attic of the old tree owner, you no longer use ': a beautiful faux fir two meters but that' there is no fiber, we do not care so much but we have so many lights to put a stall at the market and reselling them.
Cosi 'I started work and after almost 10 h (there' was the amount of snow ball fights and building snow man) is the result:
Special decorations, shabby chic style:
yesterday and then 'came the garland to wrap around the handrail of the stairs, and then I put on even that:
Special decorations (they are all bells):
You know, I made myself get carried away.
0 comments:
Post a Comment