Dear mr spam ..
Dear Mr. Spam, the ringrazion for thousand of deals daily by e-mail you sent me but aime 'are not interested in me to extend or lengthen a penis that does not hold' I'm interested in Viagra (if we had never needed one day I hope far far to ask my father in law). I do not care that I predicted the future will be fortune-tellers who can not even write their name correctly art and certainly do not have the funds to help the cousin of Nigerian prince of an unknown kingdom. I do not want a credit card, it 's a loaned or' I want to check my credit rating, I know very well how low, so can 'delete from the list including the offer of the loan. I'm not interested in me sbiacare teeth or liposuction (although I would need both) and even laser eye: for that price, I might as well make them do that to my brother butcher certainly run 'less risk. Then I'll have no need for compensation for an accident or an accident, thank you. I do not want to meet new people (I have no time), do not want to meet girls in my heat in the region (for that just go out any evening in the center), I do not want new friends (may God protect me from friends ...), but most of all. ....
... but that is a surname Giardina send an email to find singles of Asian origin??
0 comments:
Post a Comment