busy day
My routine the past few weeks and 'was this: college, nursery, sick, college, kindergarten, sick, college, kindergarten ill. You will understand that after the flu, a gastrointestinal virus varicella and two, I will have the full balls. Instead, given the stress of social engagements (!) Pre-Christmas, another assessment at work, a presentation to the college and another thing I'm not telling me until it 's been in port, and' also came the inevitable herpes on the right corner of the upper lip. Fuck. Today
Luna has had a small party of native nursery (which is not 'the states, that touches us on Monday'). We finished at 5 under 6 were in bed at 6:10 and Russia already '. Clearly it could not last: a jerk courier decided that the place more 'obvious where to ask for directions was our house, where no light was on.
Cosi 'now I go downstairs, I turn on the stove as well' cause I know we're back below zero a lot, I wrap the duvet, I ordered a Chinese television and kill me.
Good night.
(not comment on Italian politics news 'cause I do not know who is more' anguscia * : our politicians, our demonstrators or infiltrating?)
(* = anguscia vomiting in Genoese)
0 comments:
Post a Comment