Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bsa 30mmstealth Scope

That my hands Just a second listen


I watch him dance for days, try and try again if it were haunted, arrives in the early hours of the morning and continues until the arrival of other students.
I saw him try to get your feet bleed when he sees me go paints a nod.
I see a move almost in the throes of ecstasy, I feel a mixture of tenderness and attraction to that body which seems to be able to flex cracking.
At the end of round i just looked at him, placed his hands on the glass and listen the vibrations and hear the music in my hands, sure that I must seem strange seen with his eyes, but I do not care. Do not even know his name but it's become part of my life.
I wonder if tomorrow will be able to take that step that could never appear. As I prepare the morning coffee, I smile at the thought that will see him again. Yesterday when it came out a moment I entered the room to see to which music was feeling: it is a piece of Antony and the Johnson "You Are My Sister." I felt like a high school student who spy on your classmates from the hole in the wall of the gym locker room hoping to see a patch of bare skin.
I remember the name of the song and began to ask me questions: Why that song? I read the text but still do not understand why there is so much in his movements so much pain and anger, I would only understand, but just can not.
two days is no longer.
The mornings seem to be more gray, step through the corridors of the school, in front of the rehearsal room where he was training now the light is off. Suddenly I feel a void, you can try the absence of someone who has never even met?
entered the hall as if to look for some of his movements her body seemed to move in the air as if it were a solid element, above the stereo on CD, there is no reason, there is no reason for what I do but I feel the need to do. I turn the text, select the correct track and turn up the volume to maximum, I put my hands on the case of the stereo and close my eyes.
And 'the only way I can listen to his music, is the only way I have to break the silence that separates me from all the deaf.
close my eyes and I let my hands listen to ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment